With an instantaneous or continuous flow hot water system: water is heated when needed because water is heated instantaneously, the system does not run out of hot water and saves you money as it only heats what you need.
An Instantaneous Hot Water System size is smaller than storage systems and is generally mounted on an external wall.
Instantaneous Hot Water Systems can be installed externally or internally. Restrictions exist on internal gas hot water systems.
Continuous Flow/Instantaneous Hot Water Systems operate on natural gas or LPG.
- Five to six star energy efficiency models available
- Low running costs
- Available with flow rates from 16 litres/minute to 32 litres/minute
- Endless supply of hot water
- Optional temperature control panels (key pads) are available for all models
- Systems available for internal (limited) and external applications
- These units ignite with an electronic ignition meaning there is no standing pilot light
- An outdoor power point is required to operate instantaneous systems
We have experienced and specially trained technicians who have been servicing, repairing and installing all kinds of gas heating appliances/systems and cooling appliances/systems throughout Melbourne for more than a decade. With plenty of experience, we know almost all make and models used widely in homes and offices of Melbourne. We are the gas heating and cooling experts!
Whatever your budget we are here to help you achieve the best heating option for your home. Please give us a call (03) 9021 8527 today and speak with one of our experienced staff.
Make the Smarter Choice!